[LRUG] [JOBS] Permanent (£50-70k) and Contract Roles (£450-£575/day) 3 months + based in Watford - 2 days remote - 3 days on site

Charlie Beaton charlie at marshallrp.com
Thu Feb 21 07:04:53 PST 2019

Hi all

I have a number of Ruby openings both contract and permanent. It’s working for a company based in Watford (20 mins from London).

  *   Significant commercial experience with Ruby and Ruby on Rails
  *   Experienced in designing, developing and implementing creative, innovative and technically leading solutions
  *   Responsible for implementing new architecture to support our products
  *   Working with members of the business at all levels, to formulate technical solutions to meet business needs
  *   Experience working in Agile teams and in a TDD approach
  *   Producing good quality, well-structured code. Always thinking about performance
  *   Great communication skills talking to varying parts of the business and translating that into development speak
They are a car benefit company based in the United Kingdom offering salary sacrifice car schemes, personal car leasing, company cars and fleet management services.

The skills noted above is for the Ruby back end role (both contract and permanent) I am waiting on the other specs to come through but they are very much live roles. Please see attached to get a good idea of the technical environment they work in.

They are looking for:

  *   Ruby back end (contract) – Rate between 450-575/day depending on experience – 3 months initially highly likely extension(s) – 2 days remote 3 days on site
  *   Ruby full stack (contract) – Rate between 450-575/day depending on experience – 3 months initially highly likely extension(s) – 2 days remote 3 days on site
  *   Ruby front end (permanent) – between £50/£70k – 4 days on site one day remote
  *   Ruby back end (permanent) – between £50/£70k – 4 days on site one day remote

Permanent benefits:

Wide range of benefits including:

  *   Employee Benefit Trust
  *   Pension scheme
  *   Discretionary bonus scheme
  *   Generous holiday entitlement with the option to purchase additional days
  *   Group Life Assurance Scheme
  *   Private healthcare insurance

A hugely talented/lovely bunch of people. Gives me great pleasure to recruit for them. All the contractors and perms I have placed are all happy and enjoy working there.

If anyone is interested and would like to find out more, please get in touch.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Charlie 😊

Ms. CHARLIE BEATON  |   RECRUITER

Mobile:          +44 (0) 7769 9444 22
Office:            +44 (0) 203 667 4921
Switchboard:+44 (0) 844 504 6000
Fax2Email:   +44 (0) 844 504 6001

www.marshallrp.com<http://www.marshallrp.com/>

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential,
intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorised disclosure,
copying, distribution or reliance on its contents are strictly prohibited.
Please reply immediately if you receive this e-mail in error.