[LRUG] [JOBS] 2-3 month contract for Worlds Finest Clubs

Rory Sinclair rory at asmallworld.net
Tue Feb 26 05:18:29 PST 2019

Hi all,

Some of you may know me from such gigs as my Tech Lead role at
ASMALLWORLD.  I'm emailing today on behalf of our sister company, The
Worlds Finest Clubs https://www.finestclubs.com/

WFC maintain a curated network of high-end nightclubs around the world, and
guarantee VIP access via their paid membership card.

Their current site is a fairly standard Rails app running on JRuby, with an
ActiveAdmin CMS interface, built by a third-party agency in 2016.

Unlike ASMALLWORLD, WFC have no in-house development staff, and their
people are looking for an experienced dev to help them implement several
design enhancements, system upgrades and possibly integrations with third
party systems.  Its looking like a 2-3 month, fixed term gig, with possible
occasional maintenance work in future, on an ad-hoc basis.

They need a full-stack Rails developer, equally comfortable working on
front end CSS, HTML and JavaScript as well as Ruby, SQL and other
server-side tech.

Please let me know if this sounds of interest to anyone and we can have a
chat.

Regards