[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Rails architect / team lead at B4B Payments

Rob Anderson rob.anderson at b4bpayments.com
Tue Feb 26 02:54:59 PST 2019

Hi LRUG.

We’re hiring.  Details below.

Cheers

Rob

About us

B4B Payments was founded in 2006 to engage with the emerging market for
prepaid MasterCard and Visa payment cards.  We have since become one of the
prepaid industry's most respected program managers and service providers.

We're a mature, successful fintech company, providing B2B payment services
to thousands of companies globally.  We currently process over £200M in
payments every year.

Our offices are in a large, bright former brewery in Clapham.

The role

We're looking for a senior Rails architect / team lead, to manage a team of
developers and report directly to the CTO.  Responsibilities include

- managing a group of developers based in Poland
- liaising with the business to plan and schedule new developments
- reviewing and QA-ing completed features
- trouble-shooting and triage of issues escalated from our second line
support

Generally this is likely to involve reading more code than you write, but
there will be some hands-on coding involved.

The role is onsite in our Clapham office - or alternatively we have office
space in Suffolk if that happens to be closer.

Required skills:

- at least 4 years of Ruby / Ruby on Rails experience
- the ability to lead a mixed team of junior and senior developers, and to
provide mentorship to encourage consistent code quality
- HTML, javascript, CSS, HAML
- Familiarity with Git

Salary: negotiable depending on experience

This is a permanent role.

Recruiters with suitable candidates are welcome.

Contact: rob.anderson at b4bpayments.com

--

Rob Anderson  CTO

www.b4bpayments.com

3A The Plough Brewery, 516 Wandsworth Road, London SW8 3JX
Office: +44 (0)20 3137 3422 | Mob:  +44 (0)7767 623794

[image: Linkedin]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/payment-card-solutions-uk-ltd?trk=cp_followed_name_payment-card-solutions-uk-ltd>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they
can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates
with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. B4B Payments is
the trading name of Payment Card Solutions (UK) Ltd (B4B). B4B is not
responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any
responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion
and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.