[LRUG] [ANN] July meeting details

ella.schofield at lrug.org ella.schofield at lrug.org
Mon Jul 1 03:26:49 PDT 2019

	Hi LRUGers,

	The next meeting is on Monday 8th July.  We’ll kick things off at
6:30pm (doors will open from 6pm), the talks will end at about 8pm.
Those who choose to hang around afterwards can mingle and socialize
until the venues close.

	The talks will be held at Code Node, Skills Matter’s office on
South Place (
https://skillsmatter.com/locations/264-skills-matter-codenode
 [1]) and the options
after are Code Node’s bar or the Singer Tavern at the junction
of Worship St and City Rd (
http://singertavern.com/
 [2]).

	We have three talks for you:

	*

	“What does a Coconut and Serverless have in common?” by Denis
Sellu

	*

	“Small Tech Teams” by Tim Diggins

	*

	“Automating AWS Infrastructure for Rails Applications” by Adrian
Booth

	Find more about the talks and the meeting in general at:
http://lrug.org/ [3]

	If this sounds like the kind of thing you’d like to start your year
with

	and would like to secure a ticket to attend you must:

	1. Read our code of conduct so you are aware of how we expect you to

	behave:

http://readme.lrug.org/#code-of-conduct
 [4]

	2. Register for free with our hosts Skills Matter at

	https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/12549-lrug-july#overview
 [5]

	Hope to see you all there,

	Cheers,