[LRUG] [JOBS] Looking for developers to join thoughtbot!

lola odelola damzcodes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 07:12:04 PDT 2019

Hi Rob,

I hope you're well! I just wanted to know if any of the roles would be
suitable for a junior? One of the old blackgirl.tech team members, Derek
(who you may have met) is looking for his first development role & I think
ThoughtBot would be a great fit for everyone.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kindly,
Lola Odelola