[LRUG] [JOBS] Looking for developers to join thoughtbot!

Rob Whittaker rob at thoughtbot.com
Tue Jul 9 07:41:48 PDT 2019

Right now we don't feel we would be able to support a less-experienced developer. If we took somebody on then we would be hampering their development instead of aiding it.

Instead, we are welcoming new people to the industry through our free Upcase site and our free books. We also offer "office hours" in our London studio to anybody who wants any help.

https://thoughtbot.com/upcase
https://thoughtbot.com/london-mentoring