[LRUG] [JOBS] Engineering roles at Cronofy

Garry Shutler garry at robustsoftware.co.uk
Fri Jul 12 08:38:05 PDT 2019

Hi all,

At Cronofy we deliver tools and services that allow businesses, groups, and
people all over the world to effectively organise their time, with complete
respect for privacy.

Founded 5 years ago by Adam Bird (prev. CTO of Esendex, our CEO) and Garry
Shutler (prev. lead engineer at Zopa, our CTO) Cronofy has software
engineering and product management expertise at the heart of the
organisation.

(Read as, you won't have a battle to deliver working software the right
way!)

More background on us and the roles are here:
https://www.notion.so/Engineering-roles-at-Cronofy-b87247a413b74e599e0ca1d745b012c0

If you've got any questions let me know. You can get in touch by this
address or my Cronofy one garry at cronofy.com

Cheers,
Garry
@gshutler <http://twitter.com/gshutler>