[LRUG] [JOBS] Rails Dev at UpMail

Hywel Carver hywelc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 02:42:48 PDT 2019

Hi Rubyists,

One of my past consulting clients is hiring a permanent mid- / senior-level
Rails Developer to lead their team. They're a great bunch of people, with a
working product and a growing client-base. I'm happy to answer any
questions you have off-list!

I've put a blurb about the company below, but the job ad is here
<https://angel.co/company/upmail/jobs/206558-lead-developer-ror-saas-startup>
and they're looking to pay a salary of £40-60k + good equity.

UpMail is a startup based in a nice space in West London transforming how
sales people are communicating with their clients. They are really making a
difference by adapting a rather traditional industry to the digital world.
They have a small remote tech team, who I worked with closely and are super
nice guys, and they achieved a few important milestones lately on the
business side. The founder is flexible for finding the right person to grow
the team, but this is really an opportunity that could grow significantly
in responsibility as the business grows.

You can contact the founder directly if you have any questions or to apply:
antoine at upmailsolutions.com No agencies!

Cheers,

Hywel Carver <http://www.hcarver.com>

Check out Skiller Whale <http://www.skillerwhale.com/>.