[LRUG] Desks available at my co-working space

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Tue Jul 30 10:21:39 PDT 2019

Hi folks,

I’m a member of a co-working space right by Finsbury Park station called “Space 4", and we’ve got some space available for new members if anyone working in North London would like to co-work with a bunch of nice people trying to do their little bit to improve the world. I’m the only straight-up Rubyist but we’ve a bunch of other developers and tech-adjacent folks too.

It’s an informal space (basically the anti-WeWork) with an emphasis on tech-for-good, although we have quite a mix of people who use the space regularly. You can read a bit more about it on the website: http://space4.tech

We’re also expanding into a new office nearby (just up the road) in the next few months, and so will have quite a bit more space available too, including some private office rooms, if that’s helpful.

Anyway, it’s a lovely group of people, and if you’re freelance I can highly recommend co-working as a change to working from home.

If you’re interested or would like to know more or visit the space, get in touch with either me (reply off list please), or Polly Robbins at space4 at outlandish.com

Thanks!

— James