[LRUG] [JOBS] Music education company in Brighton looking for mid-to-senior Rails developer, circa £50k.

Jay Caines-Gooby jay at gooby.org
Wed Jul 31 02:40:18 PDT 2019

Hi LRUG,

I work at charanga.com - we're a music education company, working with
primary, secondary and increasingly international schools, to help
classroom teachers deliver music lessons.

We're looking for a third Rails developer to join the team:
https://honest.work/job/ruby-on-rails-engineer-a92a - salary is shown as
£50k, but there might be some wriggle room.

The technical team currently consists of two ruby developers, two web-audio
developers, two front-end developers and a mobile-app developer. We work
with an education and training team, plus composers and musicians.

Please feel free to email me jay at gooby.org if you have any questions before
applying.

If it's not for you, but you think you know someone who might be
interested, please forward them this email or RT this:
https://twitter.com/CharangaMusic/status/1154765297607499780

Thanks!

--
Jay Caines-Gooby