[LRUG] [JOBS] Full-time senior RoR engineer at Mixlr | Broadcast Live Audio

Erika Soliven erika at mixlr.com
Mon Jun 3 07:45:29 PDT 2019

Hi folks,

Our team’s pretty excited about what we’re building for live audio, and
we’re looking for an experienced full-stack Ruby engineer to help drive it
to the next level.

Currently we have thousands of broadcasters, from radio stations and
podcasters to professional sports teams, who rely on Mixlr to distribute
their live content to millions of listeners each month. As a part of a
small team, there’s a real great opportunity to see your work have a real
impact on a community of audio creators.

Tech stack: Ruby/Rails, Sinatra, EventMachine, Liquidsoap, jQuery,
PostgreSQL, Redis, Puppet, Terraform, AWS.

We’re based in London but open to remote candidates (UK, ±1 hour). Complete
role description can be found here: https://mixlr.workable.com/jobs/923302

The team's a tight-knit bunch: social, hard-working, and heavily inclined
towards coffee, snacks and audio. To find out more, check out
careers.mixlr.com.

Hope to hear from you!

Erika
erika at mixlr.com