[LRUG] [JOBS] Contractor Available

Josh McMillan josh at joshmcmillan.co.uk
Mon Jun 3 13:37:56 PDT 2019

Hiya LRUG,

I've just finished up a contract and am looking for new work from the tail
end of next week.

I've got many years' experience working with Ruby and Rails, along with
client-side (React, Vue, Angular, Swift, React Native, Flutter), DevOps
(AWS, Terraform, Docker) and other server-side (Go, Python, Scala, Node)
technologies. In the past I've done work for Deliveroo, GDS, The Beano,
Wonderbly, the BBC, Facebook, Nike, Unilever, and a wide range of other
companies.

On the off chance that anyone needs someone of that ilk, please get in
touch. My LinkedIn's over at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jshmc if you want
a bit more info.

Cheers,
Josh