[LRUG] Ruby on Rails Developer Job at the Royal Academy of Arts

Michael Harris michael.harris at royalacademy.org.uk
Tue Jun 4 01:44:53 PDT 2019

Hi LRUGgers!

Wanted to share a job we have at the RA for a backend/infrastructure developer. Our stack is mainly ruby/rails hosted on AWS.

There's more details in the job ad here: https://honest.work/job/backend-software-developer-e66e

Also posted a few other details in this thread around some of the projects we work with:  https://twitter.com/MikeMJHarris/status/1131554091338031105

Happy to answer any questions you may have.  Deadline is start of next week.

Mike

Michael Harris
Technical Lead

Royal Academy of Arts

T +44 207 300 5815
M +44 7967 271 953

[https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/royal-academy/emails/RA-block_logo.png]<https://www.royalacademy.org.uk/ra250>

Find us online
royalacademy.org.uk<https://www.royalacademy.org.uk/?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=STAFF%20%7C%20RA250%20%7C%20footer&utm_term=20190124>

Royal Academy of Arts, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD

The Royal Academy of Arts is a registered charity under Registered Charity Number 1125383 and is also registered as a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales under Company Number 6298947. Registered office: Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, W1J 0BD.