[LRUG] [JOBS] Full-time senior RoR engineer at Mixlr | Broadcast Live Audio

Erika Soliven erika at mixlr.com
Mon Mar 4 01:49:34 PST 2019

Hi folks,

Mixlr is looking for a senior full-stack RoR engineer to join us in our
mission to simplify live audio. http://mixlr.com/

Currently we have thousands of broadcasters, from radio stations and
podcasters to professional sports teams, who rely on Mixlr to distribute
their live content to millions of listeners each month.

This year, we have a bunch of exciting new features lined up for
broadcasters, so we’re looking for experienced engineers to help expedite
development while also contributing a positive impact to the team and
culture at Mixlr. (If you don’t mind us triggering sound effects — the
good, the funny and the WT…? — throughout the day...)

Tech stack: Ruby/Rails, Sinatra, Liquidsoap, jQuery, PostgreSQL, Redis,
Puppet, Terraform, AWS.

We’re based in London but open to remote candidates (UK, ±1 hour). Full
role description can be found here: https://mixlr.workable.com/jobs/923302

We’re a small, tight-knit bunch: social, hard-working, family-friendly and
heavily inclined towards coffee, snacks and audio. To find out more, check
out careers.mixlr.com.

Hope to hear from you!
Erika
erika at mixlr.com