[LRUG] [JOBS] CharlieHR are hiring Ruby devs :)

Alex Balhatchet alex at balhatchet.net
Mon Mar 4 06:20:56 PST 2019

Hey folks,

As you may have seen me mention at the LRUG meet-up in February, CharlieHR
are looking to hire some more Ruby devs.

https://www.charliehr.com/careers

We've already brought on one junior developer and one software developer
this year but there's still plenty more to do, so we're still looking for a
mid-level and/or senior developer to join the team. We'll be opening up
more junior roles in April.

[image: image.png]

A little bit about us: we're a successful 3 year old startup based near Old
Street roundabout. Our product helps thousands of small businesses to run,
build and change the world. Our customers love us, and our product is
constantly evolving to better support their needs. When we started we
supported employee records and time off, and since then we've added
onbording, checklists, reports, polls, performance reviews, and employee
perks.

We build on the latest Ruby and the latest Rails (currently 2.6.1 and
5.2.2), with a Postgres database, lots of Sidekiq workers, all hosted on
Heroku. You will work with fantastic product designers and product
managers, and we have a flexible design system which means building new
frontend features in a way that fits consistently with the rest of the
product is a breeze.

Working at Charlie is a ton of fun! Cross-functional teams mean you get to
work with people with a variety of different skillsets, the people here are
ambitious and the customers are demanding, and the code base is generally
tidy and nice to work with. On top of that we have a company-wide culture
of learning and development, and the whole dev team will be heading down to
Brighton Ruby in July. Join us before July and come along :)

*We're committed to an open culture and non-discriminatory hiring <3 *

Please don't hesitate to email me at alex at charliehr.com if you're
interested and have some some questions. Or go ahead and apply
<https://www.charliehr.com/careers>, the first interview is a chat on the
phone with me anyway :)

Thanks,

- Alex