[LRUG] [JOBS] Dev wanted for ongoing freelance work on a enterprise SaaS app (I'm not a recruiter)

Callum Proctor callum at savelivesatwork.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 02:55:53 PST 2019

Hello,

I work for a company called Intelligent eLearning, we have a small enterprise SaaS app built in rails and are looking for another pair of hands to help us expand & improve it on a freelance basis.

We have a handful of well-known and exciting companies using the app for which we’re developing out new features & improvements. You’d be helping implement these, and then other features and core improvements to ‘round off’ the application, so it's suitable and marketable to a larger range of customers.

You’d be working remotely alongside the Lead developer who's been on the project since creation, to implement feature updates (of which we have several currently outstanding), improve testing, and contribute towards technical docs. I’m managing the app and based in London, so if you’re London based it would be a bonus but this isn’t required.

Ideally looking for someone at mid-senior level who can get up to speed quickly, and get through the work without needing a lot of input from the Lead dev.

We estimate that there’s around 20-30 hours of work initially, with high potential for ongoing work of 2-10 hours a week after that, and we're looking for someone to start as soon as possible.

If this is something you’d be interested in, please could you drop me an email with your rates and a brief overview of your experience.

Many thanks,

Cal Proctor
callum at intelligentelearning.co.uk <mailto:callum at intelligentelearning.co.uk>