[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior (or Junior!) Full stack Rails engineer at BiggerPockets (Southampton, semi-remote)

Edd Morgan edd at biggerpockets.com
Wed Mar 6 01:46:33 PST 2019

Morning everyone!

I plan to be at the March LRUG meeting next week, but I thought I’d better post this here just in case I don’t get there.

We at BiggerPockets.com are looking for a senior, full-stack Ruby/Rails engineer. Though we’re an established company, operating for almost 15 years in the US, we’re starting a small engineering team here in the UK and this will be our second hire over here after myself, with a plan to grow bigger over 2019.

(Though we’re mostly advertising for a senior role, if you consider yourself junior - or any other experience level, really - we’d love to hear from you, too.)

The full-time role is based in Southampton, but it’ll be mostly remote (~2 days on-site per week, flexible. Or all week if you want 🤷‍♂️). We’re offering up to £70-80K p.a., depending on experience, and a chance to work in a small, somewhat autonomous team. Sorry, individuals only, no agencies, and it would help a little if you’ve had experience working remotely before.

Anyway, thanks for reading - there’s more detailed info about the company and the role below, along with a link to apply. Feel free to email me directly with any questions.

See you all next week!

Cheers,
- Edd

===

BiggerPockets is a complete resource for anyone looking to succeed in real estate investing. We offer free content, tools, and a community of over 1,200,000 members to help people avoid mistakes; learn valuable tips; find partners, deals, and financing; and make the best investing decisions possible.

As our community is growing, so is our team! We’re seeking a Senior Full-Stack Ruby Engineer to help create and maintain the BiggerPockets software products. While BiggerPockets is mostly based in Denver, CO, this person will work partially remote from an office in Southampton in the UK.

For more info and to apply: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/biggerpocketscom/view/P_AAAAAACAAGcKW6a4VbvODl <https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/biggerpocketscom/view/P_AAAAAACAAGcKW6a4VbvODl> (a cover letter introducing yourself is strongly recommended)

===