[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Role with Ed Tech Start-up in central London

Leo Critchley leo at toucanbox.com
Fri Mar 8 09:39:19 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

Just a heads-up on a Ruby role we have open in our team here at toucanBox.

We’ve got a variety of technologies running different services – Rails / Sinatra / Sequel / custom ORM, plus Vue.js on the front-end – on a modern docker cluster & build pipeline. We’re a friendly team, and there will be lots of opportunities to own projects through their whole lifecycle. Salary: £40-50k depending on experience.

More here: https://toucanbox.workable.com/jobs/939438

Thanks,

Leo