[LRUG] [JOBS] 🐶Senior RoR Dev for Paws - Farringdon 🐶

Claudia Mangeac claudia at paws.com
Wed Mar 13 08:00:09 PDT 2019

Hey folks,

Wanted to give you a heads up on a role that we are hiring for here at
Paws, where are trying to change the life of pets and pet parents all over
the UK (to start with!).

TL;DR
 *Series A pets e-commerce startup based in Clerkenwell - team of 40
(currently scoping out series B). Tech team just under 10
*Our product is built on Ruby (Solidus to be specific) on the back end and
React on the front end, all on AWS - agile, cross functional teams.
*Huge emphasis on outcome rather than output. Adult and supportive
environment. Strong people  and L&D focus.

Have a look here for more details:
https://jobs.lever.co/paws/75f975c2-217e-44f2-be6f-a0bb34560804

Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions! 🤓

Cheers,
Claudia

*Claudia Mangeac*
Talent Manager