[LRUG] [JOBS] developers needed for emerging education software team

Adam Abdelnoor adam at iscforum.uk
Mon Mar 18 06:43:20 PDT 2019

Hi

We are looking for one or more RoR developers to join our small team.

We have an education software system that is nearly ready to go, a route
to market, and an end of April target date to be fully ready.

We have an expert and experienced lead developer, and need to urgently
increase our productivity by recruiting people who are available over
the next six weeks.

But we also want to look to the future and engage with the right people
who can join the team on a long-term basis.

We are open to all enquiries, from people beginning their professional
software careers to experienced developers who have 10 - 15 days
available within our time-frame.

Rates and arrangements depending on experience and level of desired
engagement.

Remote working.

Call or email. Many thanks!

Adam