[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Software Engineers at Supplycompass

Rob Calvert rob at supplycompass.com
Sat May 4 07:25:02 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Supplycompass - a startup that helps help brands and manufacturers build
faster, leaner and more responsible supply chains - are looking for 2-3
Senior Software Engineers to be our first full-time technology hires, and
continue to build out our collaborative platform.

The main focus - of course - will be on writing high-quality software. But
we're also looking for engineers who will want to actively input into
building a first-class engineering  and product development culture
alongside our advisors and other hires.

The current stacks is Rails/React, with good test coverage. We anticipate
review and (if necessary) modernisation of this stack to be part of this
role.

We've got good traction, revenue, and we're just closing a Series A with
Tier1 VCs.

Offering £60,000 to £80,000 with options, and the full job description can
be found here -
https://angel.co/supplycompass/jobs/467730-senior-software-engineer

Any questions or applications, please do get in touch.

Rob