[LRUG] [JOBS] - Ruby on Rails Developers at Immersive Labs - full time perm, onsite, Bristol

Jaycee Cheong jaycee.cheong at immersivelabs.co.uk
Wed May 29 02:53:17 PDT 2019

Good afternoon LRUG,

I’m Jaycee, the engineering manager at Immersive Labs, currently looking after the backend team and we are hiring!

We’re keen to chat to anyone with any level of commercial knowledge of Ruby on Rails, and we are especially keen to talk to anyone that has 3+ years of experience!

Happy to answer any question about the role and the Bristol tech scene, I’ve relocated from London 2 years ago so happy to chat about that too.

Job link: https://immersivelabs.com/2019/02/11/ruby-on-rails-engineer/ <https://immersivelabs.com/2019/02/11/ruby-on-rails-engineer/>

Career/Culture/Perks link: https://immersivelabs.com/careers/ <https://immersivelabs.com/careers/>

Best,
Jaycee Cheong

Immersive Labs
Office: +44 (0) 20 3893 9101

We operate a real-time, gamified learning system for security skills, derived from threat intelligence and accessed entirely within the browser.

Immersive Labs Ltd (reg. no. 10553244) is a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered address is Immersive Labs, Runway East, 1 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AA, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0) 20 3893 9101 website: immersivelabs.co.uk VAT number: 259039386

This email is sent on behalf of one or more of the following entities: Immersive Labs Ltd (reg. no. 10553244), Immersive Labs Holdings Limited (reg. no. 11439032) both registered in England and Wales with registered office at Immersive Labs, Runway East, 1 Victoria Street, Bristol, BS1 6AA and Immersive Labs Corporation, a Delaware corporation (Corporation Trust Center, 1209 Orange Street, Wilmington, Delaware, New Castle County 19801). “Immersive Labs” is a trademark of Immersive Labs Holdings Limited.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and not for third party unauthorised distribution. If an addressing or transmission error means you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this email.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find out more Click Here. Although Immersive Labs has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, Immersive Labs cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage sustained as a result of computer virus and the recipient must ensure that the email (and attachments) are virus free. We accept no responsibility for damage that may be caused by computer viruses.