[LRUG] [ANN] May 2019 meeting (partial) details

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Thu May 9 14:43:43 PDT 2019

Hi again,

We’ve confirmed another talk for our May meeting on the 20th:

John Cinnamond is going to talk to us about “Monoids”

There’s more on his talk at http://lrug.org/meetings/2019/may/.

We should have details of our 3rd and final talk sorted shortly.  Thanks to
everyone that volunteered something: we can’t do LRUG without you!

If you were just about to submit something please still do so.  We see no
reason not to have LRUG meetings every month until the sun swallows the
earth so we’ll find a slot for you eventually (but almost certainly in the
next couple of months).

See you all on the 20th!

Cheers,

Murray