[LRUG] Ruby/Rails book recommendations

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Tue May 14 12:42:43 PDT 2019

On 14/05/2019 13:55, Mark Weston wrote:
> A lot of the previous recommendations are great:
>
> I'd add this to the list: https://rebuilding-rails.com/

I had a look at this because it seemed rather interesting.  The trouble
is, it (or at least, the sample available for signing up) is heavily out
of date, to the extent that the examples given don't work.

It sounds like a really promising idea - I would love to be able to work
through the internals of Rails in this way - but as it stands it doesn't
really function.

John

--
Xronos Scheduler - https://xronos.uk/
All your school's schedule information in one place.