[LRUG] Ruby/Rails book recommendations

Mark Burns markthedeveloper at gmail.com
Tue May 14 13:42:46 PDT 2019

I haven’t read or tried it but could it be the case that it does work but
with the specific versions of ruby and rails installed?
I think with rbenv you should be able to get to a working environment so
that you could follow along with the book.
Happy to help with specific error messages if it’s just a case of not
knowing how to get off the ground.