[LRUG] A few of my ex-colleagues are looking for new roles

Alex Heaton alex at heaton.me
Thu Nov 7 05:16:22 PST 2019

Hi LRUG,

I'm a developer, not a recruiter — but suddenly I've got a load of people in my network all interested in new roles and asking if I know of anything. These are really excellent developers who I've worked with before and can recommend highly.

They're all gainfully employed at the moment (not all at the same places) so I'm not naming names, but I thought I would send out a message in case it helps. I'll make introductions if anyone would like one.

A couple of senior folks in London, with strong JS skills too.

One mid-level dev who lives in Ukraine and is an effective remote worker (I worked with him for almost a year). All are interested in joining talented perm teams on good products.

Then, a squad of 4 Rubyists who are trying to transition over to Elixir. They're extremely senior developers who've worked on some complex stuff. If you haven't had a look at Elixir yet, I highly recommend it: as you might know the creator Jose was a big influence in the Rails community over the years.  These folks aren't interested in more Ruby roles unfortunately, but I thought I would mention it here as I know a couple of Ruby teams that are using more Elixir.

Lots of love,

~Alex Heeton

LargePrefPlaceholder-XKUz1MEJBwkOM