[LRUG] Venues for future meetings

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Thu Nov 7 13:57:52 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

Our longtime hosting partner, Skills Matter, is no more (😢) so we’re on
the hunt for a new venue for our future meetings.  We’ve already had a few
offers so we think a nice option is to do a bit of a tour for a few months
to try out all the possibilities and then make an informed choice later on
where to settle down.  Of course, it might turn out that we decide to keep
touring and have as many companies involved as possible so we don’t rely on
a single partner.

If you think you might have space we could use, it’d be great to hear about
it.  We've put together a form to collect details:
https://forms.gle/rTRVRxkYVCvQ3Kkt7 - it’s a bit long-winded and
impersonal, but we think it covers all the things we’d like to know.

Cheers,

Murray