[LRUG] Talks needed for December (and 2020)

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at lrug.org
Tue Nov 12 05:40:51 PST 2019

Hello friends!

Our next meeting will be on Monday 9th December. We're already
speaking to some lovely people about a venue for December having sadly
lost the use of Skills Matter. But a venue is naught without some
talks. We have one great talk lined up for December - but we'd really
like one or two more.

We’d love to hear from you if you have an idea for a talk, or
something else we could fill some time with in December (something ...
festive?). Have a look at http://readme.lrug.org#talks [1] for some
tips and ideas for presenting at LRUG if you need some inspiration.
We’re also very happy to help folk turn ideas for talks into
presentations with slide reviews, rehearsals, or just some advice.

If you’ve spoken recently, or are an old-hand at talking, why not
pass on the benefit of your experience and help others prepare
something.

We’re particularly keen to hear from you if you’re available for
our December meeting on the 9th, but we have all of 2020 and beyond to
fill, so please get in touch if you'd like to talk.

If you’re interested, or just want to find out more, get in touch
with us at talks at lrug.org [2] and we’ll help you out.

Cheers,

Chris & the rest of the LRUG organisation team

Links:
------
[1] http://readme.lrug.org#talks
[2] mailto:talks at lrug.org