[LRUG] Talks needed for December (and 2020)

Lorenzo Barasti lorenzo.barasti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 12:21:04 PST 2019

On the topic, if you've never given a talk, and would like to give it a go,
I'd be happy to help!

In particular, I could help with:
- picking a topic
- defining an outline for the talk
- reviewing your slide deck
- rehearsing

No matter how far you are in your ruby journey, just get in touch over
email!

Lorenzo