[LRUG] [JOBS] QA Automation Engineer (Ruby) - Permanent in Cambridge

Charlie Beaton charlie at marshallrp.com
Wed Nov 13 03:34:45 PST 2019

Hi all

Any QA Automation engineers (ruby environment) out there looking for a new position?

I have a position based in St Ives in Cambridge.

They are about to embark upon a major transformation, revamping parts of their current technology platform to meet business ambitions.

Their tech environment : Ruby, Selenium, AWS, Linux. They work within agile (scrum).

This is a permanent position, the salary range is between £45-58k depending on experience.

I have a lot more information so if you want to know more, please get in touch.

Thx for reading.

Charlie 😊

[cid:image001.gif at 01D587F8.5B87E710]

Ms. CHARLIE BEATON  |   RECRUITER

Mobile:          +44 (0) 7769 9444 22
Office:            +44 (0) 203 667 4921
Switchboard:+44 (0) 844 504 6000
Fax2Email:   +44 (0) 844 504 6001

www.marshallrp.com<http://www.marshallrp.com/>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D587F8.5B87E710] http://uk.linkedin.com/in/charliebeaton99

The information contained in this e-mail is privileged and confidential,
intended only for the use of the addressee. Unauthorised disclosure,
copying, distribution or reliance on its contents are strictly prohibited.
Please reply immediately if you receive this e-mail in error.