[LRUG] [Event] Last Ruby Hacknight of 2019 in London

Jairo Diaz jairo.diaz at codescrum.com
Thu Nov 14 04:25:36 PST 2019

Hi Rubyists,

Next week we are running our last Ruby Hacknight of 2019.

Our Sponsor is Lavanda in Holborn, on the Piccadilly and Central lines.

Join us next Tuesday, Nov the 19th, from 18:30 onwards.

Please book your attendance using the link below:
https://www.meetup.com/ruby-hacknight-london/events/zhtckryzpbzb/

If you are a business and would like to sponsor the event next year, please
let me know.

Many thanks.

<https://codescrum.com>
*Jairo Diaz*
Founder & CEO, Codescrum
WeWork, Kings Place, 90 York Way, London N1 9AG
jairo.diaz at codescrum.com
<https://twitter.com/codescrum>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/codescrum/>
<https://medium.com/@codescrum>
We believe in the power of Software to make the Unthinkable Possible.

***Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments,
of the original message.***