[LRUG] [ANN] December 2019 Meeting

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at lrug.org
Mon Nov 25 03:12:23 PST 2019

Hi folks!

That wonderful time of year is almost upon us. According to tradition,
every December London Rubyists gather for their December LRUG meeting.
This year it falls on Monday 9th December at 6.30pm.

We have one fantastic talk lined up - Gerhard Lazu will be giving a
talk on making your system observable.

Please note that *we have changed venue*. Following the closure of
skillsmatter we'll no longer be able to host meetings there. This
month Farmdrop have generously offered their Old Street office for our
meeting. And not only that they'll also be providing some
refreshments. Thank you Farmdrop!

It's *really important that you register* as there's limited spaces at
the Farmdrop office. You can find full details about registering, the
talk and everything else you need to know here:

http://lrug.org/meetings/2019/december/

We also have space for at least one more talk on the evening. Maybe
you have a talk ready to go, a festive Ruby-themed game you'd like us
to play, or you'd like to lead the assembled Rubyists in a
tear-jerking rendition of Silent Night? We want to hear from you!
Email talks at lrug.org for more details.

See you in December,

Chris & the LRUG Organising Team