[LRUG] LRUG Survey! Please fill in! You're the greatest!

James Adam james at lazyatom.com
Wed Oct 9 04:30:21 PDT 2019

Thanks to everyone so far for responding to the survey, there have been some very interesting answers and it’s really going to help us as organisers.

However, according to my approximate maths, only 5% of the subscribers on this list have actually filled it in. I think we can do a little better than that, don’t you?

I promise it won’t take you more than five minutes: http://lrug.org/survey <http://lrug.org/survey>

Cheers,

— James