[LRUG] [JOBS] Sorry it's another non-Ruby one - React!

Lewis Flude lewis.flude at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 07:54:03 PDT 2019

Hello there!

Not sure if you remember me but I was at Enthuse back in the day and popped in the Beano office to see Alex Heaton once!

This sounds right up my alley. I’m a front-end developer/designer, spent a couple of years doing React Native and have previously worked in ed-tech!

The apps were super performant, great looking, accessible and I always love having a role in design/user experience!

Let me know if you’ve got any questions etc.