[LRUG] [JOBS] Lead Software Engineer - at Clustermarket

Niklas Friedberg nfriedberg at clustermarket.com
Tue Oct 15 09:19:50 PDT 2019

Hi LRUG,

We're looking for a full-time lead software engineer to join our team at
Clustermarket <https://www.clustermarket.com/>.

We are a fast-growing tech company with a target audience in life sciences
(academia and industry). Our business is growing rapidly, and we are
seeking a skilled Lead Software Engineer who can help us scale our business
by delivering effective technology solutions. The ideal candidate must have
a deep knowledge and broad experience in both evaluating and implementing
different software architecture styles. At the same time, this role
requires to be fully hands-on and coding on a daily basis using Ruby (with
Rails) and Javascript. You will have the opportunity to lead a remote team
of software developers and testers and in the future to hire and build the
London based team.

For more information about duties, skills and qualifications please have a
look at our job description here
<https://www.clustermarket.com/lead-architect>.

If you are interested please feel free to contact me directly at
nfriedberg at clustermarket.com or apply through the website (no agencies
please).

We are looking forward to receiving your application!

Best wishes

Niklas

*Niklas Friedberg, Director*

Clustermarket Ltd