[LRUG] [JOBS] Rails dev needed for a couple of short-term projects; remote OK

Rob Lucas Rob at newleftreview.org
Fri Oct 18 08:44:34 PDT 2019

New Left Review is looking for an experienced full-stack Rails dev willing to work with an inhouse developer on an existing codebase to complete a couple of short-term projects.

We have a modern Rails 5 + Postgres site<https://newleftreview.org/> and subscription system which is already quite large and feature-full. We are planning to add to this some features for handling discount offers and donations, which will need to work with our existing Stripe and GoCardless integrations.

While you can work remotely, availability for a face-to-face meeting or two would be preferable.

New Left Review is a London-based journal that analyses world politics, the global economy, state powers and protest movements; contemporary social theory, history, philosophy and culture. It is independent and supported solely by its subscribers.

Anyone interested should email me at rob at newleftreview.org<mailto:rob at newleftreview.org>.