[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby Contract [London] + Ruby Junior, Midlevel, Tech Lead Permanent Positions

Alice Bennett bennettalice95 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 02:05:09 PDT 2019

Hi everyone!

Long-time reader, first time posting!

I wanted to see if anyone is currently looking for a new Ruby contract?

I’m currently working with a ‘Tech for Good’ start-up in Central London who
are aiming towards a goal of no waste. Their latest project for a
contractor would be a strong Ruby on Rails developer to work alongside an
AI and machine learning project. It would initially be a 6 month contract
with flexible onsite and remote working! Plus I’ve met the team and they’re
a great group of people. The rate would be dependent on how often you’d be
willing to come into the office.

If contracting isn’t for you, my colleague Clare is working with a start-up
we’re really excited about who build infrastructure for large national
defence projects and are looking for Junior Ruby Developers, Mid-level,
Seniors and Tech leads on a permanent basis! They work with a mass amount
of Object Orientated Data and Image Processing Data. So if you’re looking
for a change then Clare would be more than happy to go over the role with
you.

If you’re interested and would like to hear more then please drop me a
message on alice.bennett at opusrs.com, connect with me on Linkedin
https://www.linkedin.com/in/alice-bennett-4487a112b/ or feel free to call
me on my mobile 07506920175 (or do all three!) to see if the roles match
your expectations and what you’re looking for.

Moreover, Clare and I only work on Ruby roles in the UK so it would be
great to connect whether you are looking now or not as I’m sure our paths
will cross at some point!

Have a lovely day,

Alice