[LRUG] [ANN] September LRUG Meeting - Monday 9th September
chris.lowis at lrug.org
Tue Sep 3 13:06:35 PDT 2019
Good news! We have another short talk for you on Monday night. Ju Liu
is going to give a quick overview of adding Sorbet to an existing
Please register with our hosts Skills Matter so they have an idea of
how many people are coming:
You can find out some more details about the meeting here:
I'll add more detailed talk descriptions when I have them.
See you on Monday!
----- Original Message -----
From: <chat at lrug.org>
To:"Chris Lowis" <chris.lowis at lrug.org>
Sent:Mon, 02 Sep 2019 12:03:59 -0700
Subject:[ANN] September LRUG Meeting - Monday 9th September
Our next meeting is on Monday 9th September. As ever:
* we’re hosted by Skills Matter at Code Node
* the meeting starts at 6:30pm, with doors opening at 6pm
* we aim to be done by 8pm - although there are options for you to
continue should you wish
We have 2 talks lined up for you:
* Stepan Khodzhaian on “Computer Graphics for Ruby developers”
* Edwin Wills on “Using Rails to build your own CRM”
For now, pop the date in your diary and have a read of our code of
conduct. There'll be a registration link and full details of the
talks to follow.
See you all there!
Chris (& the rest of the LRUG organising team)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Chat