[LRUG] [ANN] September LRUG Meeting - Monday 9th September

Chris Lowis chris.lowis at lrug.org
Tue Sep 3 13:06:35 PDT 2019

Hello again,

Good news! We have another short talk for you on Monday night. Ju Liu
is going to give a quick overview of adding Sorbet to an existing
codebase.

Please register with our hosts Skills Matter so they have an idea of
how many people are coming:

https://skillsmatter.com/meetups/12838-computer-graphics-for-ruby-developers-and-using-rails-to-build-your-own-crm

You can find out some more details about the meeting here:

http://lrug.org/meetings/2019/september/

I'll add more detailed talk descriptions when I have them.

See you on Monday!

Chris