[LRUG] [JOBS] Ruby and CI/CD, FreeAgent (Edinburgh or remote UK)

John Fredrickson john.fredrickson at freeagent.com
Wed Sep 4 08:57:08 PDT 2019

Hi LRUG,

FreeAgent has two full-time positions available in our Developer Platform
team. You'll be working on a mix of developer tooling, our CI/CD services,
company-wide Ruby updates and new projects as we move more onto AWS. The
challenges will involve digging deep into Ruby, tooling, build and
deployment issues so our developer teams can quickly fix bugs and deliver
both features and new services.

Developer Platform aims to keep a growing engineering team happy,
productive and able to deliver rapidly at scale to our end-users: happy
small-business and accountant customers. Our tech stack is at
https://stackshare.io/freeagent/freeagent  Over the course of the next few
months you will see many more cloud services added - it’s an exciting time
to join us!

You should have commercial experience of both Ruby and Jenkins. We have an
amazing office in Edinburgh, and offer remote working to senior engineers
(based in the UK only) and we’re proud of how well this works -  about half
of our engineering team work remotely.

If you're interested, please get in touch directly with your CV and salary
expectation details. No agencies please.

Thanks and regards,
John

--
John Fredrickson
Head of Platform Engineering, FreeAgent

FreeAgent Central, One Edinburgh Quay, 133 Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, EH3
9QG
Registered in sunny Scotland SC316774