[LRUG] [JOBS] Remote full-time Ruby developer role - at Bookwhen

Jo Potts jopotts at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 07:24:02 PDT 2019

Hi LRUG

We're looking for a full stack developer to join us full-time at bookwhen.com

Bookwhen is a SaaS booking system for classes, courses and workshops.
We're a fully bootstrapped, profitable and growing business. You'll be
joining a team of six as the third developer at an exciting time.
We're looking to accelerate our efforts with product enhancement,
innovation and opportunities. The success of your role will have real
benefits to our customers and the future of the business.

Our stack includes Rails 5 with Postgres, hosted on GCP using Kubernetes.

We’re a fully remote team (in the UK), so as well as being an
excellent developer, good communication and analytical skills are
needed to be able to collaborate remotely to find the best solutions
as we evolve the system into a perfect platform for our customers’
needs.

Get in touch at jobs at bookwhen.com if you’re interested (no agencies
please). Mid level experience is desirable (3+ years) but all
applicants will be considered, up to £60k.

Thanks
Jo Potts
Director / Developer | Bookwhen Ltd
https://bookwhen.com