[LRUG] example SOAP api to use as part of upcoming lrug talk

Samuel Joseph tansaku at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 01:48:53 PDT 2020

Wow, thanks everyone!  This has been super helpful.  Interesting to see
that there are actually quite a lot of active SOAP systems out there.

I think I might try Chris' suggestion of the Charity Commission SOAP API
as I've done some work in that space, so big thanks to Chris, but also
to everyone for all the suggestions.  Hopefully in my talk I can
highlight one particular gotcha that can occur when using Savon in a
client gem to process a SOAP APIs, and how to use the debugger to
uncover it.  Even if not an everyday bug I hope I can show how valuable
something like byebug can be in dealing with tricky bugs.

Looking forward to seeing you all on May 11th :-)

Best, Sam