[LRUG] External pen test recommendations

Sam Phillips sam at samsworldofno.com
Tue Apr 28 10:05:29 PDT 2020

Hey Fred,

We hired a great contractor for this last year - he did an audit, training
(business-level and technical), prioritised issues and helped us debug.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/antfie/

Looks like he may have gone perm now but maybe available for a freelance??
Happy to intro.

In addition we've been using Tinfoil to automate this, not sure how
valuable vs reassuring!

Thanks,

Sam