[LRUG] [JOBS] Technical Lead at SPYSCAPE

Paul Mucur paul.mucur at spyscape.com
Sat Aug 1 02:52:40 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I’m wrapping up my time at SPYSCAPE <https://spyscape.com/> and looking for
a replacement Technical Lead to lead the 4-person development team, working
with the CEO and Product Manager to design and deliver the software that
powers our physical and digital products.

You can find full details in the job advert
<https://spyscape.com/more/technical-lead>, some of which is reproduced
below:

The global HQ of secrets and skills, SPYSCAPE is a totally new kind of
company with a mission to inspire ordinary people to do extraordinary
things.

SPYSCAPE uses world class stories and experiences to help you see the world
and your own potential more clearly. SPYSCAPE partners with top brands and
talents to create exciting and innovative products and experiences which
serve our mission.

In the physical world, SPYSCAPE HQ in New York City
<https://spyscape.com/experience> is the number one ranked new museum &
experience on Google and TripAdvisor. It features seven core experiential
zones, plus a huge temporary space that currently features the first ever
James Bond exhibition in the USA.

In the digital world: our SPYCRAFT content includes authentic online spy
skills assessments designed by a former Head of Training at British
Intelligence, plus related articles, puzzles and videos; our True Spies
podcasts <https://spyscape.com/podcast/true-spies> (with hosts Hayley
Atwell and Vanessa Kirby) provide unique insights into the world of
espionage.

We use Ruby on Rails and Node.js with PostgreSQL for our server-side web
applications, continuously deploying them to AWS Fargate and AWS Lambda
using CircleCI. We use React and TypeScript for building rich client-side
user interfaces across both SPYSCAPE.com <http://spyscape.com/> and the
interactives in our HQ.

We’re open to either permanent or contract applicants so if you are
interested, please send a cover letter, CV and salary expectations to
CareersLDN at spyscape.com.

Kind regards,

— Paul