[LRUG] [ANN] August 2020 Meeting Details

chris.lowis at lrug.org chris.lowis at lrug.org
Mon Aug 3 07:06:01 PDT 2020

Hi folks!

Our August meeting will take place next Monday 10th from 6:20pm. We're
meeting virtually again this time, using Zoom. We'll be joined by two
fantastic speakers:

- Matt Bee's talk is "Language doesn't matter: what makes a senior
engineer?"
- Chris Zetter will talk about ethics in "Doing the right thing"

You must register via Eventbrite to receive a link to the Zoom call. You
can do that here:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lrug-august-2020-how-can-it-possibly-be-august-already-tickets-115704955637

Everything else you need to know including a synopsis of the talks and
our code of conduct can be found on our website:
http://lrug.org/meetings/2020/august/.

We still have plenty of speaking slots available for September onwards,
and there's never been a better time to give a talk because you can
attend from anywhere you can get an internet connection. Holla at
talks at lrug.org for all the details.

Look forward to seeing you all next Monday,

Chris & the LRUG organising team