[LRUG] Remote talk: Many Much Smaller Steps

Tekin Süleyman tekin at tekin.co.uk
Thu Aug 13 00:36:44 PDT 2020

Morning folks,

Another remote talk with your fellow Rubyists in the North West will be happening next Thursday 20th at 6:20pm in cyberspace.

We have a special guest speaker this month GeePaw Hill, a coach and speaker who’s spent the last two decades helping teams and individuals be closer to who or how they wish to be.

GeePaw will be sharing a talk Many Much Smaller Steps in which he’ll talk about why taking smaller steps is so effective for delivering value faster.

Full details on our website: https://nwrug.org/events/august-2020-many-more-much-smaller-steps

If you would like to attend you’ll need to register over on Meetup so we can manage attendance and also share the Zoom link with you on the day. Please do also familiarise yourself with our code of conduct, which applies to both in-person and remote events.

Cheers,

Tekin