[LRUG] Remote talk: Many Much Smaller Steps

Tekin Süleyman tekin at tekin.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 01:23:20 PDT 2020

Morning folks,

A quick reminder that NWRUG has got GeePaw Hill with a talk Many Much Smaller Steps tonight at 6:20pm. If you’d like to attend be sure to register at https://www.meetup.com/North-West-Ruby-User-Group/events/jdlpqqybclbbc/ <https://www.meetup.com/North-West-Ruby-User-Group/events/jdlpqqybclbbc/> before 5:30pm and keep an eye on your inbox/spam folder for the email from Meetup with the Zoom details.

Cheers,

Tekin