[LRUG] [JOBS] Senior Ruby Engineer at Chattermill - London/ Berlin or EU Remote

Andrew Ivanov andrew.ivanov at chattermill.io
Thu Aug 27 02:08:04 PDT 2020

Hi LRUG,

Most of the group have probably never heard of Chattermill.

We’re an AI startup with offices in London and Berlin who have grown to 50
people in the last 5 years. We’re working on cutting edge AI technology,
supported by a small team of machine learning experts and a collaborative
product team that enables our clients to make data driven decisions using
100k+ customer feedback to improve their product.

We have big plans and are now looking for 3x Senior Ruby Engineers to join
our London/ Berlin or fully remote Product team to play an integral role in
the development of the Chattermill platform.

Our engineering team consists of 10 people, made up of Backend and Frontend
Engineers that work as part of different cross functional teams.

As a Senior Ruby Engineer at Chattermill, you’ll be working on greenfield
products as well as interesting performance optimisation problems.  You
will be  involved in all steps of the project including design,
architecture, implementation, automated tests development and monitoring
the health of the systems in production.

This opportunity would suit:

   -

   Someone who values autonomy and would relish working on new challenges
   -

   Has a growth mindset and wants to work with likeminded people
   -

   Wants to work on complex scaling problems
   -

   Wants to work in a high impact role within a startup but at the same
   time has a good work/ life balance

What we’re after:

   -

   Someone with good knowledge of software design and architecture
   -

   Proficient with PostgreSQL and has experience with large datasets.
   -

   Experience with Elasticsearch as an indexing solution
   -

   Someone who values working within a close knit team and is willing to
   help and support others

Please apply via: https://grnh.se/d9ad11b73us

Or contact me directly if you have any questions via
andrew.ivanov at chattermill.io.

--

*Andrew Ivanov* / Head of Engineering

andrew.ivanov at chattermill.io