[LRUG] [JOBS] Micro-job debugging test failures

Rob Lucas Rob at newleftreview.org
Tue Dec 8 08:20:04 PST 2020

Are you good at debugging flakey tests?

At NLR we’ve struggled for some time with some non-deterministic test failures with Capybara and Chromedriver, and have concluded it’s time to look around for help.

We don’t care where you are or how you do it, but if you are confident in your abilities on this front, and are up for a freelance micro-job doing some detective work and fixing, we’d be glad to pay full freelance rates.

If it goes well, there may be scope for further small projects down the line.

Thanks!

Rob