[LRUG] Pitch Your Project!

Alice Bennett bennettalice95 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 08:57:43 PST 2020

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to see whether this would be of interest to any tech teams to
help get their brand out there and to help with any back log of code!

At Opus we run _Nology - a coding academy aimed at adding diversity to the
tech space where over 50% of our in take our female and come from a
non-STEM background.

As part of the program students work on real life projects so when they
leave they are ready to join tech teams and embark on their professional
career. As a result, we are looking for tech teams to provide projects for
our students to work on! Not only will your brand be out there amongst
budding developers - where you'll get the chance to meet the students and
see how they work - but you'll have some back logged code worked on!

Please see the flyer attached explaining :) There is no cost!

London Application Deadline: Friday 21st February
Bristol Application Deadline: Friday 28th February

If you'd like to hear more or it might be of interest for your team please
email me on alice.bennett at opusrs.com

Feel free to reach out as well if you yourself are looking to start your
development career and would like to know about _nology it self - or are
looking for more senior roles in the Ruby space!

Have a lovely evening!
Alice