[LRUG] [ANN] Our March meeting

Murray Steele murray.steele at lrug.org
Sat Feb 22 13:22:19 PST 2020

Hi again,

Just to let you know that we now have a couple of talks confirmed for our
March meeting:

* “I got an email from the Government the other day” by Stuart Harrison
* “My first Rails bug report” by Alex Balhatchet

We’ve also got one more talk we’re waiting for details on.  There’s still
space for a 10 minute talk if anyone was thinking about putting their hand
up.  We’d love to have you!

Details available at: http://lrug.org/meetings/2020/march/
You can register to attend:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/london-ruby-user-group-march-2020-meeting-tickets-95281155501

See you all in a few weeks,

Murray & the rest of the organising team

ps. Seems I missed a word in my last email: “a 1.5hr gource.io rendering of
the ruby commit history over some white.” should have had the word “noise”
at the end.  I guess it was a confusing and/or terrifying enough prospect
without it though ;). Thanks to all those who got in touch!